What to expect:
Private Tour means your tour, where all ground services are provided by your very own personal guide, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party – nobody else.
This is a customized tour for you, your family, small or big groups. We offer a wealth of opportunities to help you explore the best destinations, top attractions, natural wonders, rich culture, history, and heritage of Rio de Janeiro. Our experienced team is capable of arranging the best tour by keeping in mind your interests, travel requirements, budget, and specifications. We can show you the main attractions of Rio de Janeiro, but also some of the curiosities that only a local know. Are you interest in Brazilian Gastronomy? We have the best options for you. Music, Art, History? Just let us know your interests and we are going to organize a great itinerary for you. Our local “Carioca”tour guides (what Rio natives are called) are licensed tour guides who have a relevant degree and can show you this beautiful city.
Rio de Janeiro highlights include:
- Corcovado Hill and the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue
- Sugarloaf Mountain cable car ride
- Southern beaches including Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado with hang gliders
- Barra da Tijuca
- Historical city center including the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Library, Opera house, Cinelandia Square, Fine Arts Museum, Colombo bakery, Library of the Royal Portuguese Reading Room, Selarón Steps, Lapa, Santa Teresa, São Bento Monastery, Sambadrome (where many Carnival events are held), Maracanã soccer stadium, Botanical Garden, Tijuca National Forest, Chinese view
- Niteroi, Contemporary Art Museum, City Park